High-Speed Internet Services
Each residence hall room or student apartment is provided with an Internet connection by NMSU Housing.
- Available to Garcia Hall, Monagle Hall, RGH and VDM Q-X with speeds up to 10Mb*.
- DHCP instructions available at each Residence Office, at ICT Room 148 or via http://ict.nmsu.edu/csc/DOCS/index.shtml
(User must supply their own ethernet card and cat5 ethernet cable. If you are unsure about your equipment contact technical support at 646-1840.
- Long Reach Ethernet
- Available to Alumni Hall, Vista Del Monte units K-P, Cervantes Village A-J, Tom Fort Village, Cole Village, Sutherland and Greek with speeds up to 5Mb. Student is issued a self-installation kit provided by the Housing Office 646-3202 (User must provide network card).
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL)
- Zeta Tau Alpha, Chi Omega, and Delta Zeta sororities have wi-fi or direct connection with speeds up to 5MB. Students will need to provide their own network card.